We invite you to get familiar with our missions timeline for years 2020-2021. It is a simple roadmap indicating our plans for the future. Please keep in mind that exact dates and mission durations can change as time passes and plans begin to take shape. Either way feel free to ask us questions, consider doing long time studies with us or get involved in future missions.
- For crew selection form click here
- For research proposal form click here
- For mission proposal form click here
Or ask us directly at: email@example.com
For our GDPR’s policy click here
Current Mission Crew Call
M03_Q3.21 - September Mission
Q4.21 missions - fourth 2021 quarter (autumn/winter)
Participation offer and costs:
Participation in a mission costs 1850 euro and includes:
- 2 weeks analog mission experience in the LunAres Research Station
- access to LunAres infrastructure and equipment during the mission
- possibility of conducting personal research (consulted with LunAres Team)
- access to LunAres mission data (consulted with LunAres Team)
- remote Mission Control support and management
- access to LunAres Community Discord Server
- 2 weeks accommodation at LunAres during the mission
- 2 weeks freezed-dried food diet prepared in consultation with dietitians
- 2-4 days pre-flight training (LunAres infrastructure maintenance and operation, mission architecture, emergency, research and experiments)
- Covid-19 test before the mission and after (if needed for foreign participants) - it concerns only the tests done in Poland. A test to get onboard the LunAres and a test after the mission for the travel. - this point can change depending on the current restrictions
- basic medical tests before the mission
- Mission outfit
- Mission worksuit
- Mission hoodie
- 2x mission patch
- 2x LunAres patch
- 2x name tag
- 2x nationality flag
- 2x mission role tag
LunAres Partnership Program:
Your institution can join our Partnership Program and join our research network. For first-time-partners, we propose a collaboration that is the risk-free and cost-effective way of starting working together. The collaboration in organizing a particular mission translates to:
- one sponsored crewmember or reduced price for a group of participants,
- partners proposals for experiments and studies for a string of missions,
- mutual promotion on social-media as LunAres partner.
Further collaboration can expand in scope and forms. We are interested in a long-term collaboration that may result in research funding opportunities and integration of international efforts in analog studies. Let’s work together.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission preparation timeline:
Regardless if you are a crew candidate, collaborating researcher or planning your own mission timeframe is fairly similar.
- First there is a mission proposal where we seek crew and potential research clients.
- Second, the stage is mission preparation when the mission plan is created. At this stage crew is selected and asked to provide us with medical data. Also at this stage all research proposals are reviewed.
- On-site preparation is when our teams prepare Lunares for specific studies and crew. At this stage, we are preparing equipment, double check procedures and finalize mission plan
- Mission starts with crew training and pre-flight medical check. After that mission starts
- After the mission our teams will help researchers secure their data and recover any equipment that was sent to Lunares for this particular mission.