Choose the mission from the proposed harmonogram
- Even if you have selected the crew, all of you need to pass our medical check-ups and psychological application review
- During the mission you will be under the supervision of LunAres Flight Surgeon
- After sending the form you will be contacted by LunAres employee to discuss the service – the price of the mission will be agreed upon.
- Price can change if you agree to participate in one of your long term studies – that is is said the study does not interfere with our mission studies.
Timeline for organizing a mission:
LunAres Partnership Programm:
Your institution can join our Partnership Program and join our research network. For first-time-partners, we propose a collaboration that is the risk-free and cost-effective way of starting working together. The collaboration in organizing a particular mission translates to:
- one sponsored crewmember or reduced price for a group of participants,
- partners proposals for experiments and studies for a string of missions,
- mutual promotion on social-media as LunAres partner.
Further collaboration can expand in scope and forms. We are interested in a long-term collaboration that may result in research funding opportunities and integration of international efforts in analog studies. Let’s work together.
email us at email@example.com