For full information about offer, click here
- BioLab Module - used to perform chemical and biological experiments as well as being used to grow different kinds of food using hydroponic and aeroponic installations
- Operations Module - office workspace with a place for each astronaut
- Dormitory Module - 6 beds equipped with fans and USB hubs, where astronauts can take a rest
- Kitchen Module - module where astronauts store, prepare and consume meals. Equipped with basic household articles.
- Analytical-Workshop Module - it contains the necessary tool for minor repairs, a 3D printer and measuring devices
- Storage-Training Module - here are stored spare parts or equipment rarely used. Astronauts will also find a place and machines to perform physical exercises, here
- Hygiene Module - showers, toilets, washbasins