1. The Administrator of Personal Data is Space is More Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław at Zygmunta Wróblewskiego Street 38; NIP: 8982232732 on whose behalf all activities are undertaken by entities authorised to represent the company in accordance with the entry in the National Court Register.
2. In the course of their business the Administrator processes personal data of applicants for employment or for exploratory missions, employees, participants of exploratory missions, contractors who are entrepreneurs, as well as people who have given their consent to receive commercial information.
3. In order to improve the level of security of personal data, the DOP, that is Data Protection Officer, that can be contacted at email@example.com as well as phone number +48 887 399 999, has been designated.
1. The Administrator obtains personal data of entities referred to in point 2 of the preamble by:
a. obtaining it directly from entities referred to in point 2,
b. receiving it via e-mail from entities referred to in point 2,
c. obtaining it from public registers ,
d. or form the website http://www.spaceismore.com,
3. The Administrator processes personal data under Art. 6 Section 1 Letter a, b, d, f depending on the kind of entity as well as the circumstances, and providing data by entities referred to in point 2 of the preamble is, depending on the kind of entity and circumstances, a contractual or statutory requirement.
4. The scope of the data processed is limited to the data of contractors, customers, suppliers and people who have given their consent to receive commercial information about the company’s products and does not exceed the personal data, contact details as well as other data essential for financial settlements .The scope given does not contain any special category of data.
6. The person who has given their consent to marketing may withdraw their consent at any time by sending the following declaration ,, I hereby withdraw my consent to receive commercial information from Space is More Sp. z o.o.’’
7. The Administrator processes the data until the purpose they were processed for (i.e. recruitment, employment, cooperation, carrying out exploratory missions , marketing) has been accomplished and once this timeperiod is over the Administrator processes only the data of the entities referred to in point 2 of the preamble whose archiving is necessary under the provisions of the Act on Accounting or other applicable Acts of law.
8. The Recipients of the personal data of the employees, participants of exploratory missions, contractors are:
a. accounting office,
b. tax authorities,
c. phisicians (occupational health, endurance tests, psychological tests) – it does not apply to contractors who do not participate in missions,
d. insurance companies,
e. other contractors if it is needed for the execution of the service,
9. In case the Administrator, in order to perform their duties or properly execute the contract, is obliged to entrust personal data from the Administrator’s filing system to the third party, they need to conclude with the given entity the personal data processing agreement in writing.
The rights of entities whose personal data are processed.
1. Each entity referred to in point 2 of the preamble that provides their personal data has the right to apply to the Administrator of Personal Data to provide them with the information concerning the personal data of the given entity that is processed by the Administrator (in particular referring to the scope and purpose the data is processed for).
2. Each entity whose data is processed by the Administrator of Personal Data has the right to demand the correction, update or removal of their personal data, restriction of their processing, as well as the right to obtain their data in a structured format and have the given format transferred to the specified Administrator.
3. The applications referred to above shall be drawn up in written form, personally signed by the authorised entity and sent to the Administrator. The given application shall be sent to the registered address of the Administrator or as a scanned document to an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. In case the Administrator fails to respond to the given application within a legal deadline, the applicant is entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Under the applicable provisions of law, the supervisory authority in case of personal data protection one can file a complaint to is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.